LenCrafters

PiratesLife_ForMe

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I've never seen this ad before, so I'm guessing it's new. It has a soft electronic-y sound to it, kinda. I'm thinking it had something to do with, "Don't let your glasses make you look older than you are." It has a woman dressed up, ready to go out in a nice black dress and then she has glasses that "aren't right". It says, "Open your eyes" at the very end, but I don't know if that helps.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for this commercial song---artist, name, where I can get it, anything---I'm in love with this song!

I've never seen this ad before, so I'm guessing it's new. It has a soft electronic-y sound to it, kinda. I'm thinking it had something to do with, "Don't let your glasses make you look older than you are." It has a woman dressed up, ready to go out in a nice black dress and then she has glasses that "aren't right". It says, "Open your eyes" at the very end. It talks about the return policy. I've been looking for this for ages! Thanks!

I'm not sure if jameseyx created a new thread, and copied my post, or replied to mine and quoted me.

Either way, no. ;)

Sorry. I tried to quote him, but it came out all wrong. But really, does anyone know who this is?

No, the one I'm talking about it all instrumental. From what I read, it sounds like the song on the other commercial has lyrics, so I know that's not it.

Agreed. Not the one. The one we're looking for is a woman walking down spiral stairs in a black dress, music sounds inquisitive (if that's possible) :)

I just heard it on ANOTHER commercial for them!! THis one is a woman in a white dress putting on shoes, then a black man playing a piano. Still for Lenscrafters, though. I'm thinking it may be custom music, I'll have to email them. I am BENT on getting this one!

Back