Law & Order SVU on USA

raindrop

Reaction score
Law & Order SVU on USA

Hi I'm trying to find out the name of the song used in a commercial for 'Law & Order: Special Victims' Unit'. The commercial plays on USA network for the Law & Order: SVU airings on that channel, and some of the lyrics are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
I've got to find out who sings the song and/or the name so any help would be great!!!

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Never seen it.. but check if it's Wyclef Jean "Party Like I Party". It might also be a U2 song that I know of, but I doubt it..
If it's not Wyclef, what kind of music would you describe it as?

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Is it the Cure that sings that "days of the week" song? "Sunday I'm in Love" or something? Man, I love that song, but I don't think they say the days all in a row like the post mentions.

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Robert Smith = so cool. I love that song too.. but you're right, they don't sing the days of the week in a row. U2 has a song called "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" off of the album Zooropa that goes "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday's alright".. but I doubt that's the one either..

raindrop

Reaction score
Hi I found out the song; it's The Clash "Police On My Back". Thanks for the help! I love this message board; it's the best! :D

guest9

Reaction score
Well it's Law and Order: SVU...

Anyway I do not know. It's pretty generic guitar riffs, so it might be just some stock music they have on hand.