latin/salsa sample id

djflowerz

Reaction score
I downloaded the following song from iTunes: Paulina Rubio "Te Quise Tanto (DJ Hessler 3am Disco Radio Mix)" - it contains a sample of another song which I am trying to identify. If you have access to iTunes you can listen to the 30 sec sample and the song I am looking for is in the clip. Sorry, I don't know how to link to iTunes clips. There are lyrics in the song, sung by a group of men, but they sing so fast I can't figure out what they're saying: "Something something something something something bam-ba!" I have the original version of Te Quise Tanto by Paulina Rubio and the sample in question is not in that version. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

bummer... i dont want to install anything with the word "detector" in it.
if you find it somewhere else, lemme know.

i know bn.com has a sample of it...don't know if it's the same one as in the link above

kewl remix. Dj hessler's site is down and I couldnt find any lyrics having to do with the remix.

Originally posted by Kahu@Nov 21 2004, 06:47 PM
i dont want to install anything with the word "detector" in it.
:lol: i know! and it doesn't work with netscape. only IE, which is scary.

Thanks for everyone's help. This sample (Windows media file) contains the part I'm looking for, at the very beginning of the sample.

i know this isn't right, but the first thing that came to mind when i heard that sample was that gloria estefan song 'conga'!!!!!

Back