Hometown Glory (Awell Club Mix Saturday Evening Mix) Adele

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I found this song using the Shazam application when I was in an Express store and it came back to me exactly in print as:

Hometown Glory (Axwell Club Mix:saturday Evening Mix) Adele

I found a link with a song for those of you who may have similar taste as me to help get u motivated in the search.

I am really frustrated because I can't even find the album for Hed Kandi - The Mix 2009 anywhere for sale and even more importantly, the (Saturday Evening Mix) edit to even sample. I have a strong feeling the edit by Saturday Evening Mix Artist is the reason I liked the version I heard in the Express store. Y? For those of u who are new to house music, remixes can be remixed and most people including myself will give credit to the original mixer but will add their label so they get credit as well. Many times I have to find the exact title version of a song to get the same orchestration of music. I have a very good ear for music so if you can help me find the exact version that Shazam gave me with the combined mixes I would appreciate it.

Side note : I love adtunes and in particular Zane and Farbeyond for contributing soo much of their time and energy not to mention how accurate and precise they are at helping us out. I'd like to contribute to both of them and adtunes with donations and I think that other members should as well. Let me know guys and thanks for reading....

Re: ? Hometown Glory (Awell Club Mix; Saturday Evening Mix) Adele ?

ok from what I can see on this page... http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Mix-2009/release/1543884 .... The collection has a Friday night mix, a Saturday Evening mix and a Sunday mix. The Saturday Evening mix(collection) features the Adele song Hometown Glory (Axwell Club Mix), so I'm sure that the song Shazam named for you is the same as the one in the youtube video. Now I don't know if it indeed is the one you heard in the store, but maybe it is.

You can hear a sample here.... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HZ9A80/?tag=adtunes-20

Re: ? Hometown Glory (Awell Club Mix; Saturday Evening Mix) Adele ?

That has to be it, Thank you soooo much Zane :).

Back