Late Night with Conan O'Brian

Originally posted by seamonky9@Dec 14 2004, 08:56 PM
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/545/545769/vids_1.html
listen to the first minute. its the song.
its funky fresh with a side of sexy
I'm not sure which clip you were referring to because there are five to choose from, but if it was the first one (NARC Introduction) it sounds like "Freddie's Dead" by Curtis Mayfield (Track 5). The "funky fresh part with a side of sexy" can't be heard in the preview clip, but I'm sure it's the same song...
Good Luck!

Just curious if anyone knew what EMO band and song Conan is using for his May Sweeks Hunky Guy segments.

"Welcome to my Life" - Simple Plan

You can hear a clip here, track2.

during this episode, when paul giamate came on he had this introduction music. it was kind of a flute based music and it was very melodic. does anyone know the name of this song or who plays it, thanks.

I taped it and haven't watched it yet but whenever the band plays a flute song its usually something by Jethro Tull.

Could it have been their jazzier version of Bach's "Bouree In E Minor"?

no i dont htink it was a bach song it had alot of jazz basis to it, doubtfull it was bach even if it was a remix just didnt sound like one, thanks though

Hehe I get it now. I'm sure it was "Spill the Wine" because Paul Giamate was in the movie "Sideways" which was about wine.

Couple of weeks at conan max played a lyrnird skynard song i wonder what was it ?

This song was played on late night with conan o'brian on the 21st. John Leguizamo was on along with John Tesh. It was played after Leguizamo's interview going to commercial.

It has a cool repeating bass line and trumpet comes in for a few notes at the end of each phrase but it is lead by the bass.

THIS SONG IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

Thank you
ACE

I can't really describe the song, it was basically just an intro with an electric guitar. But I'm thinking it was a Guns N' Roses/Slash song when Conan introduced a humidifier that had a wig on, calling it something like the "Slash humidifier." You'll know what I'm talking about if you've seen the episode. Sorry I couldn't be more specific......

guns n roses - sweet child o mine

i saw that last night i think thats what the song was

does anyone know the song performed by Bell and Sebastian... I just caught the ending and enough to hear Conan say, thanks to Bell and Sebastian...

Back