Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by alleycat08@Aug 8 2007, 08:14 PM
back in the day i watched some animated series like... Courage the Cowardly Dog & Ed, Edd, n Eddy...that wuz tha shit back in tha day, man! ;)
I love you..

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 17 2007, 03:14 PM
I thought it was alright, too long, meh.
I agree. I saw this and thought it was too long. I liked it but I heard it was pretty far from the actual story.

I want to see Sweeny Todd. Also, I am Legend and Enchanted (which is getting good reviews at rottentomatoes). :)

Oh I know. I really want to see I Am Legend. I thought the previews looked really good.

Originally posted by a_iver+Nov 21 2007, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Nov 21 2007, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-alleycat08@Aug 8 2007, 08:14 PM
back in the day i watched some animated series like... Courage the Cowardly Dog & Ed, Edd, n Eddy...that wuz tha shit back in tha day, man! ;)
I love you..[/b][/quote]
um..thanx?! lol :blush:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 25 2007, 02:51 PM
Who knew Rufus Sewell could play a good guy?
:lol: He played a good guy in Dark City.. sort of.

But he still had those scary eyes :ph34r: He kind of reminds of Jaoquin Phoenix, now that I think of it.

Are you kidding me? His acting in Gladiator was quite possible the best I've ever seen. I was really impressed.

True - he was so good in acting out an annoying spoilt brat who wants to sleep with his sister that I started disliking him.

Plus, it's funny how they mirrored some of his scenes and you can see his scar on the wrong side :lol:

Exactly, the fact that he was so convincing is what impressed me. Believe me, I hated his character too.

Another performance I really liked was Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. Friggin amazing! :eek:

Back