Last Good Movie You Saw

WTF? :unsure: Is that something from the movie? :lol: Haven't seen it so I really couldn't say. :p

I guess I'll have to watch it in order to understand how a two thumbs up vote for nudity makes me the pantsless assassin who is all about the cock in his spare time. Or is it the other way around? :confused:

:p

Into the Wild. Holy crap, if that movie doesn't win an oscar I will be very upset. I walked seven miles to the city just to see and it was worth every step. Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but it was an awesome experience. ;)
Crossing the highway on foot is scary :unsure:

:eek: Ok when you get home from school...........you're grounded young lady. <_<

:lol: My parents would kill me if they knew I did that. But the experience made the movie that much better. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Nov 3 2007, 12:18 AM
Gone Baby Gone is such a good movie. Go. Now. See it. :arrow:
I didn't like it, what was the point? Everyone in Boston is a piece of shit? Thats what I got out of it.

Have we discussed Saw IV yet? I watched it last night and was a little disappionted. I mean, it was not bad but I didn't think it was as good as the others.

I'ma wait till SAWS comes out and get the box set. Heard Spielberg was gonna do that one.

You'll never go in the hardware store again!!!

Memorable quotes

AL - Right arm has been severed above the elbow with massive tissue loss in the upper musculature... partially denuded bone remaining...
AL - [to the m.e. and TIM] This was no belt sanding accident!
AL - [to Brody] Did you notify O.S.H.A about this?
TIM - No. It was only local jurisdiction.
AL - [continues post-mortem] The left arm, head, shoulders, sternum and portions of the rib cage are intact...
AL - [to TIM] Do not smoke in here, thank you very much.
AL [lifts up the severed arm] This is what happens. It indicates the frenzied serrations of a jagged saw blade - possibly Jig or Reciprocating. Now... the enormous amount of tissue loss prevents any detailed analysis; however the attacking saw must be considerably larger than any normal saw found on this kind of job. Didn't you put on a hardhat and check out the job site?
TIM - No.
AL - Well, this is not a belt sanding accident! And it wasn't any broken bottle; and it wasn't any utility knife; and it wasn't Jack the Ripper! It was a saw.

Yeah I'm bored. :p

I saw a few minutes of saw 1 and said to myself, if I wanted to watch a 2 hour long slipknot video I could have done that for free but I wouldn't want to do that now would I.

The best movie I saw recently was Hot Rod, it was fucking hilarious. Very silly comedy and it also has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard in my entire life.

I've only seen Saw1 and it was at a friends house but I was really surprised. Not the kind of movie that I would ever have rented but it was worth it just for the ending. I'm rarely taken off guard by Hollywood but I didn't see this one coming. The end was the only thing about it that made it worth the watch for me though.

Back