Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jul 28 2007, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jul 28 2007, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Jul 28 2007, 07:07 PM
cashback
yeah it was good. [/b][/quote]
did you see the short film before seeing the feature length one?

i was just wondreing if it was a good movie.
i own it, but i haven't watched it yet.
in fact i have a stack of dvds that i haven't seen yet, like children of men, hot fuzz, 300, science of sleep, and a few others that i can't think of right now.
i know some of you mentioned that a few of the movies i listed were cool, so i guess i should watch them.

Originally posted by sickboy@Jul 31 2007, 05:03 PM
i was just wondreing if it was a good movie.
i own it, but i haven't watched it yet.
in fact i have a stack of dvds that i haven't seen yet, like children of men, hot fuzz, 300, science of sleep, and a few others that i can't think of right now.
i know some of you mentioned that a few of the movies i listed were cool, so i guess i should watch them.
The ones you listed are all really good films. Just watched Renaissance last night, I really enjoyed it, really cool visual style. Check it out.

I rarely buy movies at all anymore but I bought 300 yesterday. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 2 2007, 02:27 PM
I rarely buy movies at all anymore but I bought 300 yesterday. :p
That's a lot of movies :blink:

:p

did u see 1408? i dont like how some movies make u think like that afterward...but overall it was good!

Amateur :rolleyes: Let HIMMMM use the discount then steal the MOOOOOVIEEEES. :duh: :leela:

Back