Last Good Movie You Saw

back in the day i watched some animated series like... Courage the Cowardly Dog & Ed, Edd, n Eddy...that wuz tha shit back in tha day, man! ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 8 2007, 08:28 PM
Back in the day I watched............dinosaurs mating. :rolleyes:
*not being mean, not being mean, not being mean* :lol:

Originally posted by alleycat08@Aug 8 2007, 08:14 PM
back in the day i watched some animated series like... Courage the Cowardly Dog & Ed, Edd, n Eddy...that wuz tha shit back in tha day, man! ;)
Don't hate.

Rush Hour 3 was good enough, but could have been better. Chris Tucker was pretty funny. 6/10

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Aug 8 2007, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Aug 8 2007, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alleycat08@Aug 8 2007, 08:14 PM
Don't hate. [/b][/quote]
wtf?

Superbad was ok, very awkward comedy style and the fat kid was annoying as fuck. There were some hilarious parts but Apatow's other films were alot better. Also I'm a pretty crude/vulgar person but this movie was pushing it, every sentence the fat kid said always included one or all of the words fuck, cock, dick, pussy, jizz, vagina, vag, penis. It got annoying and further continued my loss of hope for this country's youth. So it was just ok.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 17 2007, 10:24 PM
Superbad was ok, very awkward comedy style and the fat kid was annoying as fuck. There were some hilarious parts but Apatow's other films were alot better. Also I'm a pretty crude/vulgar person but this movie was pushing it, every sentence the fat kid said always included one or all of the words fuck, cock, dick, pussy, jizz, vagina, vag, penis. It got annoying and further continued my loss of hope for this country's youth. So it was just ok.
:blink: wow...okay...thanx 4 the review bloodlessr! ;)

Back