Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jul 3 2007, 05:11 PM

If you are in the mood for watching something very strange watch Electroma. It's the newest Daft Punk film. They release a film with every album.
Does it have the blue aliens?

No that was Interstella 5555, which was released with their album Discovery. Electroma was released with their album Human After All. Electroma isn't animated either.

I finally watched Grindhouse, Planet Terror was great, Death Proof was boring and not good. I heard they are splitting them up, if so, don't bother with Death Proof.

I also watched Harsh Times with Christian Bale, terrible movie, the story goes nowhere and the story itself sucks. Stray away from that one.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 1 2007, 04:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 1 2007, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 1 2007, 07:13 AM
:naughty: I missed you.
Well you'd think a girl would stop by from time to time like she does at her myspace. :( [/b][/quote]
Well I just log in there like once or twice a week to check for birthdays and stuff. I don't even read my messages anymore. :(

Heyyyy everybody. Melissa is HEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh. Wait. No one else is here to see it. :(

Hehe just you and me. ;) You think Brandine would ever know if we did a little toaster chucking while she's not here? :naughty:

Yeahhhhhh she would. But I'm pretty sure she'd be ok with you beatin the crap outta me for a change. ;)

:blink:

Well hang out today!!!!! She'll prolly be around to yell at me. ;)

I saw Ratatouille last weekend. I liked it but I forgot that it's primarily a kids movie and the kids were annoying. But the movie was funny and I love Patton Oswalt's line from the trailer - 'Don't just hork it down!' :lol:

Transformers wasn't bad, wasn't great either. I haven't seen cooler cgi and I haven't seen worse acting and writing in a while.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix - 7.5/10. It got a little slow for me in the middle but got real good near the end.

Back