Las Vegas Season 3

:rolleyes: Hey all... The advertisement for the TV show Las Vegas promoting the shows switch to Friday after the Olympics, does anyone know what it is? thanks Jessica

:rolleyes: Hey all... The advertisement for the TV show Las Vegas promoting the shows switch to Friday after the Olympics, does anyone know what it is? thanks Jessica

The song you're looking for ...

The Bodyrockers - "I Like The Way"

Btw, this song was/is being used in a Diet Coke TV ad that features a guy dancing around his apt getting dressed (most notably: his red socks! HaHa! :p :lol: )

Enjoy!
There you go.

I im trying to figure out the song beening played at the beginning of episode 16, it oooooOOOO awie ahh awie OOOo :angry: . I just can't figure it out. any help would be awesome!

What was the song played at the end of tonite's Las Vegas when Danny was watching DeLinda at dinner with the ex-bf doctor guy?

at the end of "chaos theory" there is a preview for the next episode "fidelity, security, delivery" .. what are the songs that are playing in that trailer? i couldn't quite get the lyrics either.. i think the first song has lyrics= "call me crazy.."
and the second= "i hear you callin.. take me away..."

both songs are sung by women..

anyone know the songs?

I am looking for the song that was playing during the elevator scene between Woody and Sam in the last episode, "Fidelity,Security, and Delivery" airdate: May 5th 2006. Anyone know the name of the song?? Thanks

On the June 2 Re-run of Las Vegas Episode of "Double Down, Thriple Threat" there was a song requested by Woody when he is acting as bodyguard at a dance club with the "Persian Paris Hilton". When it starts playing it turns into a group line dance including Delinda and Sam. This song sounds African in nature, but contains no distiguishable English phrases. I have searched through the forums and no one has posted or answered this so far and the Las Vegas Website does not list this song with regards to the episode. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated as it is going through my head constantly and driving me batsh*t.

Thanks

Hey does anyone know the song played in yesterday's Las Vegas Episode when they are playing painball? I didn't catch the words and all it had was a really hard rock sound to it.

Its by the Black Eyed Peas, but I'm not sure what the name of the song is. It may be off the new album.

Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes and The Black Eyed Peas

you can tell its BEP by the signature "La LA La La La.." Fergie throws in from "Hey Mama"

Will i am's voice is pretty unmistakable too

I am looking for the song that was playing during the elevator scene between Woody and Sam in the last episode, "Fidelity,Security, and Delivery" airdate: May 5th 2006. it goes something along the lines of "i just cant get enough woah oooo oh oh'

Las Vegas Episode (Double Down, Triple Threat) where Danny is being showed a penthouse apartment and the realtor tells him he can get whatever he wants and kisses him.
Some people requested it and i just found it!
It's called "I will" from Mozella

youtube link :

Back