Lara Croft Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life

BaldGuy007

Reaction score
There is an instrumental song playing as Lara and the guy are sneaking into the lab in the high rise in Hong Kong. It has a very cool bass groove. Does anyone know the name and where I can get it?

Thanks

Hi there,

I've been trying to find the name of the song in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life that plays during the very first shot of Croft Manor. It also plays throughout the fight scene between Lara and the butler.

This same song is also played in the movie True Romance while the Mob boss (Christopher Walken) is about to kill Dennis Hopper's character in the trailer.

The song I am looking for is an instrumental piece with female vocals. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I've been trying to find the name of the song in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life that plays during the very first shot of Croft Manor. It also plays throughout the fight scene between Lara and the butler.

This same song is also played in the movie True Romance while the Mob boss (Christopher Walken) is about to kill Dennis Hopper's character in the trailer.

The song I am looking for is an instrumental piece with female vocals. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It's the Flower Duet from Lakmé. There are a few different versions available, and some with or without the opera vocals. Still haven't figured out which version actually plays in the TR movie, though.

Try searching iTunes for one you like. :)

Back