Land Rover LR3

The name os the song used in the Land Rover commercial is Have love,will travel by The Sonics.

Sorry if this one's already been asked. I was checking the archives, but I was going back 60-70 entries over the last two days and blah blah blah blah.

Anyway, if you know what song is in the commercial for the Land Rover LR3, where they drive up a mountainside, the help would be greatly appreciated. I believe something about "traveling" is being said.

I tried searching through to see if this was previously quaestioned but Icouldnot find it anywhere. The song seems to be in all of the new Land Rover commercials where the vehicle basically drives to the end of the earth.

There's a car commercial for I think ford that has a song with a raspy-voiced man who sings "Have road, will travel." He repeats this several times while the same guitar hook plays. Does anybody know what the song is called or who wrote it?

"Have love, will travel" old garage band sounding stuff.

Any body recognize the artist?

I'm pretty sure it's Land Rover, not Range Rover. The song is a bluesy rocker, with the words "I travel" in it repeatedly. There are a couple of variations of the ad, one of which has our hero driving "to the end of the earth" and peering over the edge. I haven't seen it as much recently; it was seen more in May and June, I think. What song title, who sings it? Thanks!

YES!
I think so, anyway, from reading what you sent.
I couldn't download the sample, because I don't have Windows Media Player (Mac user) but I'm definitely going to check out "Have Love, Will Travel" by the Sonics, on HERE ARE THE SONICS!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Back