Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Does anyone know the name and the artist of the song on season one where stephen picks kristin up to go have dinner on the beach- it is like -You were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me- if some one knows please respond

-Thanks

Does Anybody know the song From Laguna Beach Season 1 from Episode #3:Fast Cars And fast Women. This song is playing in the episode on DVD I dont know if it was on television. But after Lauren drives away from the fashion show it shows Stephen talking to Dieter about what happened that night and they are at a golf course. The song is playing there and Stephen drives a golf cart. Please tell me.

Lyrics - "Summer light is always watchin over you. Summer light is watchin everything you do. Whooo oo ooo..." Stephen is at a golf course with Trey and Jonathan.Played in the episode of Fast Cars And Fast Women - Season 1. On The DVD maybe not on television. Please message me or email me at babee91@hotmail.com

the song playing during the little clip of "Laguna Looks" on the Special Featurettes

female voice; it goes something like "when i look at you...ive been waiting much too long"

thx!!

Not sure what song you're talking about, but I know they used a LOT of Vaughn Penn that season, so I would check her stuff. Her and Jason Fioto were ALL OVER that season.

it was on the third disc of LB season 1. Featurettes->Laguna Looks

just a montages of faces from the season narrated by the songs. its kinda upbeat and dancy

crap..sorry forgot how to edit the posts. its on BONUS FOOTAGE then LAGUNA LOOKS..

Originally posted by Lucky Sharms@Oct 31 2004, 12:03 PM
Ahhh..this is still buggin me i still wanna know who sings that song in the first episode it goes sumthin like this "babay, we can go crazy now that you hear me calling you." IF YOU KNOW THE SONG PLEEEEEEEEAAASSSE HELP ME!!
this song is by Leedsy Ports "i'm Getting Through"

What is the song that plays in the episode where they have a black and white affair. When Steven Leaves with Kristin and LC is left all alone??

In the episode in season 1 "the last dance" stephen asks kristin to prom and there's a song playing, which I think it starts out with "anxiety" but I don't know the name of it! Help!!

Back