Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

I'll have to watch it again. I forgot to write down the words but it was upbeat... I'll get some lyrics and get back to you

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY OF THE SONGS FROM LAUGAN BEACH THE EPOISED WHEN TREY LEAVES I LIKE ALL THE SONGS THEY PLAYED SO IF U KNOW ANY OF THE SONGS THAT WERE PLAYED THO. OUT THAT EPOISED TELL ME PLZ THANKS LOTS!!

Can some one help me get the name of the song that plays when the show begins...listing the names....goes something like this....Let the rain drops fall down and hit my forehead.... this is the only time I hear this song come on...please help

does anyone know the name of the song that was played at the end of the episode where Trey left for college??? I think it was when Kristen and Stephen were sitting on the beach together when it played, but it was definitely the last song!

HELP!!

I think the band is "The Format" but I don't know the song

Well I know the very last song was "Let's Make This Moment A Crime" by The Format.

No, it was in the episode where everyone was talking about leaving for college, Steven and Kristen admitted they would break up, etc.

Ok there was a song playing in the backround when steven and some girl are sitting on the beach and the sun is setting and he says that he wants a picture of her eyes and everytime he gets down he'll tape it to his forehead. does anyone know the song?

does anyone know the song where stephan and trey r skacting down that road and that one song plays if anyone knows it plzz tell me thanks

also does anyone know the song when stephan and kristin are just in the pool and there messing around if anyone knows that song plzz tell me thanks so much!

Description of song? Lyrics? Vocals? Tempo? Genre?

the one with Stephen and Kristin in the pool is "Tangled Up In Me" by Skye Sweetnam

Back