Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

OH the one before they all sit down to talk about "college girls." yeah that's Simple Plan :)

does anyone know what song was playing right after the graduation epsiode ended, when they say "you just heard"?

does anyone know where i can find the song "The end" By: i-94 like where i can download it or listin to it if anyone knows plz tell me thanks lots!!!

I forget the eposide, but the lyrics went "my feet on my feet ont eh ground"

anyone know it? :unsure:

are you sure those are the lyrics "my feet on my feet on the ground?" i tried searches and couldnt find anything except

10cc - Good News
Steady Mobbin - Call if you want
Thomas Rusiak - Hiphopper

i don't know how the particular song you want sounds like so i guess just try these and hope it helps

those songs are not on the "You just heard" part of the Laguna Beach website so they could be wrong but check the songs that are on the website too

ok the songs I recognized were Gigolo by R Kelly, California Love by Dr Dre, Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot, Yeah by Usher, and Push It by Salt N Pepa..

you can try Taxidoll 'Waiting' but I just listened to it and I didn't hear those words. the song is in the prom episode tho

I think it's been asked before...but I can't seem to find it now...what song was it in the prom episode where they are all arriving at Trey's house, for the pre-party? Sorry to bug about this after its been answered...

Originally posted by Madison5@Nov 27 2004, 10:21 AM
are you sure those are the lyrics "my feet on my feet on the ground?" i tried searches and couldnt find anything except

10cc - Good News
Steady Mobbin - Call if you want
Thomas Rusiak - Hiphopper

i don't know how the particular song you want sounds like so i guess just try these and hope it helps

those songs are not on the "You just heard" part of the Laguna Beach website so they could be wrong but check the songs that are on the website too
do you have any links to samples of it I can't find any on windows media player

oh and it was a medium paced song song by it seemed to be a male group kind of punkish like

i've been looking for the same song, here may be some more lyrics (possibly one or two words off)

"take my hand, walk this way"
I wanna see <lyrics> my feet on the ground"

hope this helps... i really wanna get this song.

yeah, it's 'Life of the Party' by Clear Cut. I think the song lasts until commercial

Are you sure that's it? The one right where the girls arrived at Trey's for the prom pictures? Not where they are all at the limo leaving...does anyone have a sample of the song?

I'll watch the episode again...try to get some of the lyrics...hopefully, that'll help. Again, I just wanted to say thanx for the help! :)

Back