Kyle XY Season 1

Originally posted by apersonversion1@Aug 28 2006, 01:01 PM
Yeah but who and what is the song called, im looking for it too. please someone reply.
I'm DYING FOR IT. haha
He just said it,

All I want- Mat kearney ;) awesome song it is

1st I'd like to say that that episode sent me through the damn roof because it told me absoultly nothing and all that, "All your questions will be answered" crap is a load of sh......nvrmnd. <_<

But yea I need the songs too, they were really good.

thanks, but the song from the end of the show was by michael suby and it was just for the show.
YES, mike suby is ALSO the music producer for the show. But i wish i could also find the music for that.

thanks twice for the song by earlimart - sounds. really good song =D

I found them all except for the Meligrove Band. But I didnt find the one that that other guy is looking for, the little guitar solo thing. Any leads?

Not sure about the version heard in the show, but there is a solo piano version on George Winston's classic album "December".

Have a listen to track 9 on this CD.

I think it's actually "All I Need" by Mat Kearney. It's on iTunes, if you're looking for it.

the very last song they played on the pilot when everyone was giving kyle food :p

does anyone have any idea it would help ....thx

i have everyone of those songs and none of them r it so does anyone else want to help?

I know what your talking about. It's come out on several episodes, but haven't found out who it's from. Sounds like The Fray. Here's a clip from episode 5 Click.

Oh, and there is a new Cadillac commercial with a very simular if not the same song. If we can solve the Cadillac commercial we might have the answer. To bad I didn't pay to much attn. to the commercial.

Back