Just popped into my mind

hummer1745

Reaction score
Ive heard this song alot, and while listening to the song "Start it Again" by Paul Brill, made me think of it. The song in question sounds like it could be by the same person and the most familiar part of it goes like... ba ba ba BA, ba ba ba Ba, ba ba ba Ba ba ba ba ba ba... and thats pretty much it. The Ba's are actually what the person in the song sings, not the beat (at least i think it's ba, if not its something similiar to that). Thank you.

could some people please respon to this. i believe it would be quite easy to find, but i just dont know where to look. ty

i've never heard of paul brill and haven't been lucky finding anything by him either so far yet. the ba ba ba ba information aint ringin any bells for me either.
good luck!

cool ill try more google, but in the meatime if peops could just give suggestions please.

no, sry thats not it. and im sorry i give the most boring songs to look for, because all i can really remember of them are their beats or chorus parts. please keep randomly responding with any songs that may fit the description, not only may other good songs be uncovered but other qustions may arise. thank you again.

Originally posted by hummer1745@Aug 20 2005, 05:44 PM
cool ill try more google, but in the meatime if peops could just give suggestions please.
Well, did you click that link? Were any of those songs ringing a bell? Cause it could be on that very search..

no it was none of them, atleast on the first few pages im pretty sure

Originally posted by hummer1745@Aug 21 2005, 02:19 AM
no it was none of them, atleast on the first few pages im pretty sure
Well now that you've narrowed those songs OUT of the equation, it may be a little easier to help you.. If there hasn't been an answer by tomorrow, I'll look into it for you for a while [a while for me will consist of about half an hour with no leads].

Tonight I'm heading off to bed.

I can record myself humming the familiar part and save it as a sound file, but i do not know how i would be able to post it up on here. does ne one know how i could do it?

so is there no way for me to put an audio file up on this site? ne one?

or the Sith Lord...though he probably wont help at all...but asking him would make him feel wicked...

sry to keep bugging people, but i just want everyone to here this song, because i believe someone out there will know it as soon as they here it. thanx for your toleration... : )

Back