Journey Diamond Dusty Springfield

I don't remember the product they were advertising, and I don't remember much of the lyrics, but here's what I have:

____ ___ ____ ____ rest of our lives
north and south and east and west of our lives

It's a slow song with a soft woman's voice and a piano in the background.

Any ideas what the song is?

Thanks,
Jon

I need some help- I can not find info on this song anywhere! It's on a commercial for what I think is the Journey diamond necklace. It's a woman singing, and it sounds very jazzy/bluesy. The lyrics go something like, ". . . The rest of your life, east and south and west of your life."

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Yes, that's it. Thank you! When I looked through the posts I couldn't find it anywhere.

Okay, it seems that "What Are You Doing For The Rest Of Your Life," is one song featured in a Zales Diamond Commercial. Now - who's the woman playing the piano? I know that two women were introduced around the same time and both played piano - Norah Jones and another one who was featured in her video playing a piano on a flatbed and being driven around. This is most current Zales Diamond campaign. I cannot remember what her name is and I honestly don't believe it is Norah Jones, it's the other piano player woman. Who knows? Can someone help me out. 10-Q

Originally posted by phunquita@Feb 8 2007, 09:37 AM
Okay, it seems that "What Are You Doing For The Rest Of Your Life," is one song featured in a Zales Diamond Commercial. Now - who's the woman playing the piano?
Sounds like you are talking about the Zales ads that use Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles".

There is a new diamond ad with a woman singing "what are you doing for the rest of your life" - does anyone know who that is?

I'm not sure which commercial it was, but it had the phrase "a diamond is forever" in it.

The song had female vocals which were very calm and soothing. The commercial itself had soothing scenes too. If I recall correctly there was a man and woman on the beach.

Help please? :] Thank you!

Oh poo. I don't think this diamond commercial song has been found yet. :(

I've heard this song "What Are You Doing For The Rest Of Your Life" used for: Sandals Vacation, Zales & now Journey Diamond commercials. I just downloaded this song & here is the info. The artist is Dusty Springfield. The album is entitled "Dusty In London," recorded in 1971! I'm not disputing that Sarah Vaughn & others may have also recorded this song, it just wasn't used for this commercial. So if you want/like that rendition, then the above-mentioned info is what your searching for.
-Aletta

Back