JCPenney

iamtehshimz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Regina Spektor sings the song in the JCPenney commercial where a business woman goes into a phone booth, it blows up and water spills everywhere, and then she comes out of a filing cabinet or something? i'm not sure what happens but in the end it says "show your magic" or "use your magic." I only caught a bit of it, and it the song sounds exactly like Regina but i've never heard this song before.

Ive been looking for the same song too? i forgot it was jcpenny i thought it was sears or kohls i'm glad i found out it was jc penny tho now it can help me look for it,

It is indeed "Music Box" by Regina Spektor.
I love this song. Short but cute. :)

The commercial has this woman walking around a city, and all these accidents happen around her.
Her clothing changes throughout the commercial. and she ends up in an office buiding.
I don't remember the lyrics, but it's a woman singing, her voice fluctuates alot, and it sounds kinda like Regina Spektor.

my friend is really trying to find this song from a jc penny commercial. the song is a woman singing and the music is piano. the commercial is a lady in a phone booth with a bunch of water coming out and then a woman climbing in or out of a filing cabinet. thats all she could tell me. if any one can help that would be great! thank you!

Back