Jack Daniels

Desade

Reaction score
I think one line says, "As strong as angels", but other than that, I missed it entirely. This is a request from my hubby...he really liked the song.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

:D

Hubby says it seemed to be more than one male voice, and it was bluesy. Sorry I don't have more info...

Hubby isn't all that observant... <_<

I'm looking for what may be the same song.

details:

jack daniels commercial that is a series of still photographs (from bars n such).

i saw it on Spike TV during TNA wrestling (yeah yeah, i know)

alt-country sounding song. male vocals.

to my recollection the lyrics went "say hello to everyone for me"

i know brian jonestown massacre was in some earlier jack daniels commercials. is this them??

please help, great song!!!!!

does anyone know who does this song, or what it is?

i got what i could of the commercial.

Comment on the vid page says:

"It was created by Steve Rauner and Adam Reichmann, founders of the band Nadine, and features vocals by a guitarist named Jimmy Griffin (who also played with Nadine for a period of time). Musicians from the bands Centro-Matic and South San Gabriel also perform in the ads."

:)

Originally posted by doctormemory@Mar 30 2007, 04:01 AM
Comment on the vid page says:

"It was created by Steve Rauner and Adam Reichmann, founders of the band Nadine, and features vocals by a guitarist named Jimmy Griffin (who also played with Nadine for a period of time). Musicians from the bands Centro-Matic and South San Gabriel also perform in the ads."

:)
yeah i seen that as well, lol, but there's so many bands mentioned i don't know which on really did it.. nor what the songs called

Looking for the artist/song titled playing in the current JD tv commericals

The song replaced the Jane's addiction tune.
The lyrics go like "SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD FOR ME"

Please help me get this song out of my head.

I just saw the new Jack Daniels commercial. In it there is a song playing with the lyrics as follows:

"Say hello to everyone in the world for me:

Does anyone know the name of this song and who sings it?

I'll ask some of my friends to confirm. Arnold Worldwide is the ad agency that put it out and I was interning there when the were cutting it :D

commercial with a lot of pics of fronts and insides of bars and taverns. many amber colors. lyrics go "say hello to everyone in the world for me". kind of a dreamy guitar rockish thing.

Back