Intel Blue Man Group

meistergrado

Reaction score
I'd like to know the song in the commercial in which Centrino batteries/laptop components are advertised. The Blue Man Group is present with helicopter pack-thingies. :p It is a melodic song, got stuck in my head for at least a half hour after only seeing the entire 30 second commercial. ^_^

Music also composed by Blue Man Group specially for the commercials.

There are three spots being shown in rotation. The one you are referring to is called 'Unicopter'.

Watch the ads on Intel.com.

Awesome. I was looking for a song earlier without your reply, and i found "I Feel Love." Very catchy, but not what i was looking for. thanks for your help.

So what exactly does the Blue Man Group do? I thought they only did shows in Las Vegas.

No, BMG performs in a few different cities. I saw the group perform in NYC, from their last act. It was awesome! BTW, there is not only 3 of them. You only see three at a time, but there are alot more then that. They perform in 2 or 3 times a day, all through out the week and at all these locations...you don't really expect the same peopel to do al them, do you? LOL

Back