Infiniti QX56

timida83

Reaction score
Does anyone know what music is playing in the background in the new infiniti commercial? It's like a family that seems to be inside a house, and the house is moving, but it turns out the house is actually the Infinity itself (something about being roomy, having more space) Anyone familiar with this commercial and the music? Thanks.

any ideas?? its a soft, chilled song... the commercial has a chick lookin out the window while driving from what i remember... didnt catch the whole thing...

THIS COMMERICAL IS FOR THE INFINITI QX suv.

We need to find this one. This post is mainly to get it back in the lime-light again. A family is in a house with their son. It's black and white. What you think is their house actually turns out to be the Infiniti QX. WHAT IS THE MUSIC PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND????

I take it back, the commerical isnt in black and white.

Secondly go over here: Infiniti QX56 Gallery at infiniti's website. Go over to "Commercials" and click on "Living Room." That is the commerical.

What is the music to it?

:p Hi. I just saw this add on TV. I love the music; very downtempo and electronic. The link to infiniti's site is right. I was wondering if anyone came up with the song yet? :what:

i was just wondering if anyone knew what song is in the new Infinity QX56 commercial. (or at least i think it's a new commercial. don't watch a lot of television so i'm not too sure, but anyway.)

Back