I wrote this

Mmm hmm. I've already started on my first website AND i found this cool thing on my computer where I can program it so that every morning it will set the computer volume, play a song from a playlist on shuffle (to wake me up), hide iTunes, and open up the calendar to see what i have to do today.

I can also do other neat stuff like when my camera plugs into the computer it will automatically download the pictures to my pictures folder, back it up to an external drive, ask me which photos are family photos and it will automatically move them in the family photo, and the rest go to a main folder for me to sort out. I could have it ask me which folders I want them to put it in, but it would probably be more work than it's worth. Anyways, that's my new cool toy :)

Originally posted by leone@May 11 2006, 10:15 PM
My computer can crash. :)
Ooh ooh! Mine does that too! Just the other day I had to have my hard drive replaced. Party up in here! :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 11 2006, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 11 2006, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 11 2006, 05:08 PM
Ninjas don't come
That's sad. :( [/b][/quote]
Once you become a true ninja nothing else matters sadly.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 12 2006, 01:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 12 2006, 01:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 11 2006, 03:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@May 11 2006, 05:08 PM
Ninjas don't come

That's sad. :(
Once you become a true ninja nothing else matters sadly. [/b][/quote]
I mean it's sad that the ninjas who make it to retirement age all die from Crotch Asplosion.

Originally posted by a_iver+May 12 2006, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 12 2006, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 11 2006, 10:15 PM
My computer can crash. :)
Ooh ooh! Mine does that too! Just the other day I had to have my hard drive replaced. Party up in here! :woo:[/b][/quote]
If that ever happens, I'm just gonna get a new comp because I just don't care. Stoopid computer. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 12 2006, 03:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 12 2006, 03:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 12 2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@May 11 2006, 03:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@May 11 2006, 05:08 PM
Ninjas don't come

That's sad. :(

Once you become a true ninja nothing else matters sadly.
I mean it's sad that the ninjas who make it to retirement age all die from Crotch Asplosion. [/b][/quote]
Ninjas don't retire either, they die in glorious battle.

What if they're SO EFFING GOOD at ninjaing that they can't be killed? And they get old and develop rheumatoid arthritis and have to collect disability? And they move into my ALF because they can't control their bowels? Should I worry about being attacked in the middle of the night during rounds because some demented old ninja bastard forgot I'm just there to change his diaper?

Originally posted by dascoot@May 12 2006, 04:30 PM
What if they're SO EFFING GOOD at ninjaing that they can't be killed? And they get old and develop rheumatoid arthritis and have to collect disability? And they move into my ALF because they can't control their bowels? Should I worry about being attacked in the middle of the night during rounds because some demented old ninja bastard forgot I'm just there to change his diaper?
Only if it's HIM.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 13 2006, 11:52 PM
A real real ninja would take his own life before that happened.
One less poopy diaper for me. :eek:k:

Back