I wrote this

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I posted just posted this as a bulletin.


NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MYSPACE TRACKERS AND SURVEYS!!!

People, seriously, stop posting bulletins about trackers. They're useless. Anyone wonder why a lot of them don't work? BECAUSE MYSPACE DISABLES THEM!! And also, stop posting all those stupid surveys. NO BODY CARES WHO'S IN YOUR SECOND PERIOD CLASS, THE LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED, OR WHOS IN YOUR TOP 8!!!!! And those threatening bulletins. STOP POSTING THEM!!!! THEY'RE ANNOYING AND FULL OF SHIT!!! If those bulletins were true, I would have died 546 times already. Is it that you are actually scared of this shit, or do you just have nothing better to post? Bulletins were created so things like what I'm talking about right now could be said, not so some fake story about a boyfriend killing his girlfriend could be told. Seriously, when I read through my bulletins all I see is S H I T. And thats what needs to be said.

Repost this if you want people to stop posting shitty bulletins.

So what do you guys think of my rant?
 

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Um, whatever's clever man.

My rant would be the stupid "fake friends" one. That's like "I'M POSTING THIS TO SEE WHO MY REAL FRIENDS ARE. IF YOU'RE SICK OF FAKE FRIENDS THEN REPOST. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE 100,000 FRIENDS. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH." Those are just stupid. I don't mind the surveys. I've learned some stuff that I didn't otherwise know about some of my closer friends and it gives me something to read when I'm bored.
 

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 9 2006, 02:15 PM
You guys wouldn't like my rant about myspace.
:rolleyes: Oh I'm sure but see you cannot knock something you haven't tried.
 

a_iver

Tauntor
Messages
8,509
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*
 

Scythe

Pro Member
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 09:51 PM
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*
interesting, because you live in england
 

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Originally posted by Scythe+May 9 2006, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 9 2006, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 9 2006, 09:51 PM
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*
interesting, because you live in england [/b][/quote]
What?? No he doesn't.
 

Scythe

Pro Member
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 9 2006, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 9 2006, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@May 9 2006, 03:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 9 2006, 09:51 PM
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*

interesting, because you live in england
What?? No he doesn't. [/b][/quote]
aww why not
 

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Originally posted by Scythe+May 9 2006, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 9 2006, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 9 2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Scythe@May 9 2006, 03:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 9 2006, 09:51 PM
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*

interesting, because you live in england

What?? No he doesn't.
aww why not [/b][/quote]
You are confusing the heck out of me boy. :lol:

You said: "because you live in England" -in response to anthony's post

I said: "no he doesn't"

you said: "why not?"


I'm cornfused.
 

Scythe

Pro Member
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 9 2006, 10:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 9 2006, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@May 9 2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 9 2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Scythe@May 9 2006, 03:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 9 2006, 09:51 PM
My rant is:

*gathers notes*

who cares, if people want to post bulletins they'll post bulletins. it's just myspace. it's not life critical information. i personally try to cut back on the number of bulletins I write, but every once in a while I'll post one because I'm bored or because it's something out of the ordinary. i don't have anything against people who post tons of bulletins, but if i don't know the person very well i'll probably delete them. it's not like myspace determines who your true friends are anyways.

*bows and gladly accepts nobel peace prize and the title as sexiest man in america*

interesting, because you live in england

What?? No he doesn't.

aww why not
You are confusing the heck out of me boy. :lol:

You said: "because you live in England" -in response to anthony's post

I said: "no he doesn't"

you said: "why not?"


I'm cornfused. [/b][/quote]
why doesnt he live in england? i mean theres nothing wrong with it...or romania! yea why doesnt anthony live in romania?
 

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Yes and why don't you live in Jamaica. There's nothing wrong with it. :p
 

Scythe

Pro Member
Messages
4,995
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 9 2006, 10:47 PM
Yes and why don't you live in Jamaica. There's nothing wrong with it. :p
too warm, silly :rolleyes:
 

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Come on people, we successfully ignored this thread for almost 12 hours. I hardly go to my MySpace. And I read most of the stuff posted there but it's not like being here. I find this to be much more interesting.
 

sickboy

Pro Member
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 8 2006, 09:56 PM
I posted just posted this as a bulletin.


NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MYSPACE TRACKERS AND SURVEYS!!!

People, seriously, stop posting bulletins about trackers. They're useless. Anyone wonder why a lot of them don't work? BECAUSE MYSPACE DISABLES THEM!! And also, stop posting all those stupid surveys. NO BODY CARES WHO'S IN YOUR SECOND PERIOD CLASS, THE LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED, OR WHOS IN YOUR TOP 8!!!!! And those threatening bulletins. STOP POSTING THEM!!!! THEY'RE ANNOYING AND FULL OF SHIT!!! If those bulletins were true, I would have died 546 times already. Is it that you are actually scared of this shit, or do you just have nothing better to post? Bulletins were created so things like what I'm talking about right now could be said, not so some fake story about a boyfriend killing his girlfriend could be told. Seriously, when I read through my bulletins all I see is S H I T. And thats what needs to be said.

Repost this if you want people to stop posting shitty bulletins.

So what do you guys think of my rant?
so let me get this straight, you are against all of those bulletins that end with repost this and yet your bulletin ends with "repost this if you want people to stop posting shitty bulletins"
you know, sometimes you make my head hurt.
 
Top