I wrote this

Originally posted by a_iver+May 10 2006, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 10 2006, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
DON'T DO IT, he'll make you sleep in the basement!
I sleep in the basement... [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: Why do you think I said it, ya dildo?

Originally posted by a_iver+May 10 2006, 12:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 10 2006, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 9 2006, 11:28 PM
Neither of you will ascend, I'm sorry.

Come Anthony, a secret meeting at the guild hall awaits us.
*brushes the pheasants away from our cloaks* [/b][/quote]
Pheasants are birds. You're really on fire tonight man.

What the hell? Why didn't someone call me when y'all were having the Ultimate E-Battle Of The Sexes, I was just out in the living room watching stupid tv!! :cry:

*executes flying scissor kick to Anthony's head, hopes he's still there and I don't hit the wall*

Originally posted by dascoot@May 9 2006, 11:23 PM
What the hell? Why didn't someone call me when y'all were having the Ultimate E-Battle Of The Sexes, I was just out in the living room watching stupid tv!! :cry:

*executes flying scissor kick to Anthony's head, hopes he's still there and I don't hit the wall*
They punked out early tonight. I'm currently listening to Phil Collins' One More Night. :wub:

I'm listening to John Lennon - Woman and sorting through my digital pictures. *boring*

I'm listening to 80's muzak. Reliving stuff I heard in elementary skool. Sooo. Any good pitchers? Ya know..

We've been overusing that emoticon tonight... :) So let's see 'em. *warming up hands*

:lol: He?? Dubya tee eff, you smackin Johnny around now?

Oh remember me tellin you about the freckles? I'm snding you my boobs next. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 10 2006, 12:51 AM
:lol: He?? Dubya tee eff, you smackin Garret around now?

Oh remember me tellin you about the freckles? I'm snding you my boobs next. ;)
Yes and thanx for boobs wiff freckles.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 10 2006, 09:17 AM
I'm listening to 80's muzak. Reliving stuff I heard in elementary skool. Sooo. Any good pitchers? Ya know..
here's one

Back