I wrote this

Here's a rant for you, Space Cataz. You in particular.

Shut the fuck up.

i love that rant, i use it all the time with my customers.

I wish I could say that to my customers, no the "guest". If you're rude and damn annoying, I don't consider you anyone's "guest" . Just another person on my list to beat the shit out of... :angry:

Originally posted by Caren H@May 9 2006, 08:48 PM
I wish I could say that to my customers, no the "guest". If you're rude and damn annoying, I don't consider you anyone's "guest" . Just another person on my list to beat the shit out of... :angry:
You're so damn angry today. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Did your twin not do your hair this morning? 7-Eleven closed down for the day? :unsure:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 9 2006, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 9 2006, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 9 2006, 08:48 PM
You're so damn angry today. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Did your twin not do your hair this morning? 7-Eleven closed down for the day? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
...I don't know... :( ...twin is getting on my nerves though...her emotions are all over the place and it's all directed at ME! I need a break...I gotta stay over somebodies...for atleast a week or so.

No you live with a whole bunch a kids. I live with a cat. She can stay with me and we will have fun. Yay!

That's okay... ;) I'm better off with Mel and leone with the spanking paddle... :)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
DON'T DO IT, he'll make you sleep in the basement!
I sleep in the basement...

Originally posted by a_iver+May 10 2006, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 10 2006, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM
I sleep in the basement... [/b][/quote]
That's right! *cracks whip* :ph34r:

Originally posted by Caren H@May 9 2006, 11:03 PM
That's okay... ;) I'm better off with Mel and leone with the spanking paddle... :)
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by leone+May 10 2006, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 10 2006, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@May 10 2006, 12:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@May 9 2006, 11:02 PM

I sleep in the basement...
That's right! *cracks whip* :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
On second thought...Erin's lovely home is sounding better by the second... :)

Back