I learned today

Oooooh creepy. :naughty: Wait why would a pharmacist need to draw blood?

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2007, 04:17 PM
I'm a pharm tech. Training to be an X-Ray Tech onto radiologist. Phlebotomy is soon to be required in the field so it looks good on my resume and has the added perk of a starting pay increase.

Ahhhh. Pretty sweet. I was gonna have to get certified at the ALF I worked at, and I was sorta excited about it but then they changed the med schedules. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2007, 04:38 PM
Ahhhh. Pretty sweet. I was gonna have to get certified at the ALF I worked at, and I was sorta excited about it but then they changed the med schedules. <_<
ALF= Acute Liver Failure right? And the cool show with creature Alf from outerspace.

Yeah. I kept thinking Assisted Learning Facility, but that would be every school or learning place known to man. For some reason Living never popped in my head, I guess cause i'm doing it now (not taking it for granted).

I learned that ramming into heavy steel carts for holding logs of carpet padding with my shin hurts like hell, bleeds profusely and requires stiches. Go rebond.

I learned the roman numerals. And on the test I totally forgot about D!

Originally posted by rewep@Feb 8 2007, 09:14 PM
I learned that ramming into heavy steel carts for holding logs of carpet padding with my shin hurts like hell, bleeds profusely and requires stiches. Go rebond.
I've learned that with shopping carts that have the metal rack on the bottom as well. :!@#$:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2007, 04:17 PM
Ah we don't "need" to but sometimes when the drug reps come around touting the new meters they ask if you want to try it out... most of them don't hurt anymore though.. :)

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Feb 9 2007, 05:12 PM
i "evidently" intimidate people at work.
haha, you can't be any worse than my grandpa in the art gallery. he shows the customers how he keeps himself young (usually involving pelvic stretching in the shower) and tells them stories about how women are taking over the world. funny old guy :D

Originally posted by leone+Feb 10 2007, 09:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 10 2007, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 10 2007, 08:07 AM
But I like pain. :(
:)

:naughty:

:devil: [/b][/quote]
I like the Three Days Grace - "Pain".

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 10 2007, 05:07 AM
Oh. :( But I like pain. :(
I still might have some ancient medical torture devices locked away in the pharmacy... :devil:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Feb 11 2007, 04:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Feb 11 2007, 04:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 10 2007, 05:07 AM
Oh. :( But I like pain. :(
I still might have some ancient medical torture devices locked away in the pharmacy... :devil: [/b][/quote]
ROAD TRIP TO THE GREAT NORTHWEST!!!

Originally posted by a_iver+Feb 10 2007, 07:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Feb 10 2007, 07:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Feb 9 2007, 05:12 PM
i "evidently" intimidate people at work.
haha, you can't be any worse than my grandpa in the art gallery. he shows the customers how he keeps himself young (usually involving pelvic stretching in the shower) and tells them stories about how women are taking over the world. funny old guy :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back