Hummer H3

toonces

Reaction score
New Hummer commercial for mid-size H3.

Something about they thought it could never be done – 20 miles per gallon! Whoa! The wonders of modern science (my commentary only). :eek:

Music is some grandiose orchestral work that is very heavy on the brass section. What do you say? Any theories on this one dudes?

OK. I found the commercial and info on Hummer.com. Not sure what made me think to look there.

The commercial is called "Gas Station" and the song is called "Courage Song". And the Artist goes by the name of....(big drum roll) "Production Music". Well ain't that dandy?

ive wnated that song for a longggg time and i first heard it on the captain morgan commercials and someone said that the song was made for the commercials by some production company but a few of us didnt believe it because i and some other people could have sworn we heard it in a movie even before they used it in the commercials awhile ago. Very fustrating... it should be a crime to make music liekt hat and only be for a commercial booooo advertising companies boooo

...i first heard it on the captain morgan commercials and someone said that the song was made for the commercials by some production company but a few of us didnt believe it because i and some other people could have sworn we heard it in a movie even before they used it in the commercials awhile ago.

Movie music was my first thought also. I am certain that I have heard this one before and I don't think I have even seen the Capt. Morgan ad. It would be a huge effort to orchestrate a piece like this just for a 30 sec. commercial. I'll keep looking.

Here's what was written back in April:

"Courage", composed by Larry Hochman for the Carlin music library

Here's how you can listen to it:
- Go to http://www.apmmusic.com/myapm/main.php
- Click on "Advanced Search" near the bottom left
- Enter "courage" in the "Search Text" box and check the "Track Title" box
- Enter "hochman" in the "Select Composer" box
- Click on "Search"
- Ten versions (some duplicates) should appear on three different CDs.
- To listen to the tracks, click on the musical note below the time for each track.

The full version is 2:59 and the shortest version is 0:02(!).

So does anyone know how to get it off the APM Library?

Does anyone know where I could find the "Courage Song" from the H3 and Captain Morgan commercials?

on the Hummer website I found the following on the song;
Artist: Production Music
Song: Courage Song
No Album

Gas Station H3 Commercial

The Hummer H3 commercial with the "magician" entitled "Skipping the Gas Station" has some instrumental music to it, sounds like a movie soundtrack song but could be a Disney song like something from EPCOT......it sounds very familiar but I just cant place it.

Hummer H3 2006 TV commercial "gas station"

song title: "Courage Song"
artist/band: Production Music
Label: APM Music

It's the same music that's in the Captain Morgan "Got a Little Captain in You?" commercials. It's by a music production company (for Movies/tv/ads).

Not on any retail recordings.

:ph34r:

Back