HP iPod Hip Hop and Line Dancing

does anyone know the song that played during the commercial for ipods, in which there is country line dancing but they're dancing to hiphop or something? thanks

Did you search our Forums before posting your question? This has been answered previously.

Can someone please tell me what song is playing on the xm satellite radio commercial that has the people doing the country dancing? It sounds like another Black Eyed Peas song but I don't really know for sure.

I'm sorry, it's not an xm satellite radio commercial. It's an ipods commercial and I just found the answer on another forum. Thanks!

I loved that song but have no idea who it is

it is a HP commercial advertising the Apple Ipod

it has a bunch of people line dancing and says the perfect mix of country and hip hop

please help :?:

haha not to be mean, but this thread has had the biggest retards in the world in it. Asking the same question a MILLION times without searching or scrolling up or going to another page of the topic? :lol:

what is the music for the iPod commercial where the people are square dancing? i have it in my head!!! :ph34r: thanks

-hgfdsa

no, sorry. thats one of the reasons why the song is driving me crazy. :ph34r:

Duplicate topics merged.

Please :usesearch: before staring new topics. Don't forget to try changing the search date to "any date" to get more results.

This commercial is a little older (maybe a year or two). It shows all these weird juxtapositions of people dancing to unusual music. For example, you see a bunch of elderly people line dancing to hip-hop music or you see a crowded hardcore club scene where people are dancing to country music. Did I dream this commercial? What is the music that is playing? I must know![/FONT]

Back