How is the Weather in your Area?

Yesterday? 105. Today? 105. Tomorrow? 105. <_< It's supposed to be that way until Sunday. We can expect a break in the heat wave on Sunday. ;) :D The temp on Sunday? 104. :angry:

What's the temperature in Canada Gus? Any part of Canada. Anywhere at all. Or is it just our winters that are the same as yours? :P ;)

:lol: Do you live next to DEATH VALLEY!? :P

We're finally getting that stormy weather from Dennis. First time a thunderstorm woke me up. :blink:

Nahhhhh. That's all the way on the other side of the Sierra Nevada mountains from me. As the crow flies, 159 miles (257 km) (139 nautical miles). It gets REALLY hot there sometimes. 124 today. ;)
Just for reference though it's going to be 103 in Sacramento. It's just effing hot here today :cry: unless you're at the beach. :peace: :woo:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 13 2005, 12:13 PM
:lol: Do you live next to DEATH VALLEY!? :P

We're finally getting that stormy weather from Dennis. First time a thunderstorm woke me up. :blink:
I wouldn't be suprised if there were like a million FBICIANYPDKFCDrPr's living there cause no one would ever bother them there.

-edit- I think leone's a fitz stalker. She's prolly checking the weather channel right now to get your coordinates, fitzy :ph34r:

Originally posted by a_iver+Jul 13 2005, 10:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jul 13 2005, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> -edit- I think leone's a fitz stalker. She's prolly checking the weather channel right now to get your coordinates, fitzy :ph34r: [/b]

:lol: :rolleyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-auntknee

FBICIANYPDKFCDrPr's[/quote]

I think They and anyone else that doesn't want ot be bothered all live in Idaho and Montana. White Supremacists, Una Bombers, Letterman. :P

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 13 2005, 01:30 PM
I think leone's a fitz stalker. She's prolly checking the weather channel right now to get your coordinates, fitzy :ph34r:
Yeah, ya caught me.

Come on Fitz :naughty: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 13 2005, 12:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 13 2005, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 13 2005, 10:30 AM
-edit- I think leone's a fitz stalker. She's prolly checking the weather channel right now to get your coordinates, fitzy :ph34r:
:lol: :rolleyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-auntknee

FBICIANYPDKFCDrPr's

I think They and anyone else that doesn't want ot be bothered all live in Idaho and Montana. White Supremacists, Una Bombers, Letterman. :P [/b][/quote]
My uncle lives up there :ph34r:

Well folks it was fun being burned alive again, now me and my loosely bound char flesh are going to go fill up my car tire before my dad gets home and gets upset. That's right, my dad gets upset if there isn't enough air in my tires. :huh: *cornfused*

Originally posted by leone+Jul 13 2005, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 13 2005, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jul 13 2005, 01:44 PM
;) Pssssst. Meet me at 41°18'N X 95°54'W :ph34r: :naughty: :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Is that ^ somewhere in Nebraska?

:lol: Yep. About as near to halfway as I could come up with off of the top of my head. :lol: :lol: :P ;)

:lol: :woo: Only 1,500.

You knew that off the top of your head? Damn. I had to look at my map. :blush:

:lol: :lol: I knew Nebraska was about halfway.

I had to look up the coordinates for Omaha. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know my geography. :P I was talking about the coordinates. :rolleyes:

Back