How is the Weather in your Area?

We have some pretty red ones around here during the fall. But not much for the spring blooming ones. :(

Originally posted by Enyone+Apr 21 2005, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Apr 21 2005, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 21 2005, 09:45 AM
oh,god, why do you all use fahrenheit :blink: ......let's see....

if my calculations are correct, it would be 296 here :) ...

:huh: ....
;) .... <_< .... :( ....
i guess they're not....well, it's "kinda nice" here
where are you from? [/b][/quote]
that would be the all-terrifying degree-celcius-using belgium....and you?

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 21 2005, 10:15 PM
love when everything blossoms... so pretty.
Meee too, I've noticed that once the trees blossom, all the dead leaves from the fall magically dissapear. ^_^

So I go outside to have a smoke and the sprinklers are on and the wind is blowing something fierce and I'm getting wet no matter where I stand............................ Must've taken me 5 minutes to realize it was also raining. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just use a condom! :lol: Okay, sorry, now I'll explain where that odd comment came from. This is an old joke I remember:

Two old ladies were standing outside having a smoke when it starts raining. One of the old ladies reaches in her purse and takes out a condom. The second lady says "What's that for?" And the first old lady resopnds with, "you'll see." She then takes the condom out of the wrapper and puts it on her cigarette and continues smoking. The second old lady says, "That's great! I've got to get some of those! What are they?" The first old lady says, "It's a condom and you can buy them at any drugstore."

Later that day the second old lady goes to the drugstore and tells the clerk that she needs to buy some condoms. The clerk said, "what size do you need?"
The old lady thinks about it and says, "Well, I'm not really sure, but the need to be large enough to fit a camel."

*ba-dum ching!*

It rainned all morning. Heavy Heavy Rain, then it stopped. Now the sun is out and there are no clouds in the sky. ^_^

We had a flood watch during the night. Now it’s sunny with big gray clouds. I wish I had some infrared film in my camera. :( It would look so cool..

Back