Honda Fit

shvetz

Reaction score
I can't recall what brand the car commercial is for, but it's recent. It starts with a cartoon head with a mullet, and an arrow points to the mullet, then it points to the whale-tail on a red car. The song is techno-ish, with a robot voice that says (I think) "give me rock and roll" or something.

I think the car is a hatchback and I've narrowed it down to a few; the Honda Fit, Chevrolet Aveo, Kia Rio, Nissan Versa, Scion xA, or the Toyota Yaris. :blink:

Ok, I just saw a commercial for the Honda Fit. It starts of with a face of a guy in a blue Mexican wrestler mask, and says "Mucho Muscle!" at the bottom. I am looking for the song from the other Honda Fit commercial, with the mullet comparison. I have looked at fit.honda.com but have not been able to find the song. BTW, the robot says "the fit is go"

the commercial was set up like a video game with rows of the honda fit and the hood and the trunks were acting like pacman's kinda techno music.
That's all i can remember i was drowsy.. Any help would be appreciated

I'm also looking for music from a Honda Fit commercial. It's the one comparing the mullet to the back of the Fit, and a robotic voice says "Super Tail Action" and also "give me rock and roll, in stereo"

Ok, the commercial came on, at 8:12 pm Sunday, April 30th in White Plains, NY on channel Fox 5 (during the Simpsons). The robotic voice says "give me rock and roll, in stereo" and then "super tail action." Need that song.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here ... Haven't seen the ad, either, so ...

Doing some Googling for ya ...

Maybe ...

Apparat Organ Quartet - "Stereo Rock N Roll" ???

I have not had any luck finding any decent sound samples of this song, though ...
(Anybody help me out with this? ... and something aside from iTunes?)

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I just gave a guess about this in another post ... haven't seen the ad, either, so ...

Doing some Googling for ya ...

Maybe ...

Apparat Organ Quartet - "Stereo Rock N Roll" ???

New info:
Found a place where you can listen to the song ...
http://www.myspace.com/apparatorganquartet

So, somebody, listen to it and see if it's the song in question ...

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

i'm afraid that it might be "made just for the commercial" music, which is quite sad because it is some really good music..

steven

Aha! ...

Got some new info (but still haven't seen the ad, so) ...

The song I guessed ...

Apparat Organ Quartet - "Stereo Rock N Roll"

You can listen to it at ...

So, somebody, please listen to it and see if it's the song in question ...

Thanks!

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I have finally seen this ad! Woo-hoo!

The Honda Fit is shown in the middle of the screen in front of a two-tone blue sunburst graphic ...

... and I have also listened to the song I guessed ...

... and guess what? ...

:check:

We have confirmation, my friends! :woo:

Honda Fit ad music ...

Apparat Organ Quartet - "Stereo Rock and Roll"

As I mentioned previously, here's where you can listen to it ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

I have finally seen this ad! Woo-hoo!

The Honda Fit is shown in the middle of the screen in front of a two-tone blue sunburst graphic ...

... and I have also listened to the song I guessed ...

... and guess what? ...

:check:

We have confirmation, my friends! :woo:

Honda Fit ad music ...

Apparat Organ Quartet - "Stereo Rock and Roll"

As I mentioned previously, here's where you can listen to it ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

Just found the song in the other Fit ad, the Space Invaders-themed one mentioned in the first post, by Googling for "Stereo Rock And Roll"... and I have confirmation from iTunes that this is indeed the right song:

"Galdur" by Trabant (iTunes). Streaming sample of the whole song here.

Great use of Commodore 64 and NES synths in that one... fits (no pun intended!) the ad perfectly.

Originally posted by codeman38@Mar 1 2007, 08:25 PM
Just found the song in the other Fit ad, the Space Invaders-themed one mentioned in the first post, by Googling for "Stereo Rock And Roll"... and I have confirmation from iTunes that this is indeed the right song:

"Galdur" by Trabant

Streaming sample of the whole song here.

Great use of Commodore 64 and NES synths in that one... fits (no pun intended!) the ad perfectly.

Get it at.

Interesting note. There is a song called "Gadura" by Zeljko Joksimovic which I found interesting. <_<

Back