Honda Civic "Cages"

ptacnik

Reaction score
Honda Civic "Cages"

Okay I'm not seeing if this has been answered yet, but the NEW HONDA CIVIC commercial...
starts with just the frame of the car in a field... actually all the shots are of the frame... but each shot is in a different area with a different animal. Zebra, Penguin, Owl, Mountain Goat...

Thanks for your help in advance

I'm still trying to figure this one out too. Its really soft, ambient music. Basicaly its the civic's chasis or frame in different environments and settings with different animals in each one.

Theme is about protecting the occupants through new frame design.

I reall want to know what it is to so some one please reply quickly

Originally posted by Faan@Jul 7 2006, 11:26 AM
I reall want to know what it is to so some one please reply quickly

sounds an awful lot like an Eno piece I've heard but can't be sure....would love to know myself

Might you know the title and/or artist of the music in the Honda
"Cages" commercial from their "Safety for Everyone" campaign?

I've been wondering for so long...

I've done some checking, and the ad is called "cages" (part of Honda's "safety for everyone" campaign), but haven't been able to locate who the agency is to ask them. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Bad News...

I got this reply from Rubin Postaer & Associates (the agency that produced the ad):

The piece of music you're referring to was an original composition for that
commercial. It was created and produced by HUM Music in Santa Monica,
California.

Sorry

Honda Civic "Cages"

Okay I'm not seeing if this has been answered yet, but the NEW HONDA CIVIC commercial...
starts with just the frame of the car in a field... actually all the shots are of the frame... but each shot is in a different area with a different animal. Zebra, Penguin, Owl, Mountain Goat...

Thanks for your help in advance

View: https://vimeo.com/95362015

Back