help please

chud82

Reaction score
ok .. you guys are awesome at naming songs .. soo i wanna ask for a favor... im cant name a song that came out in the mid ninties.. its alternative rock.. umm it has " change your blue star to gold" in it . thats all i know .. any help would be greatly appreciated

You want Caroline's Spine "Sullivan". If you ever don't know a song, but know the lyrics.. do a search (I recommend Yahoo) for the lyrics that you do know in quotation marks and the word "lyrics" at the end. ;)

For starters, you could tell Kodos that you don't work at Yahoo...you just have an infatuation with an inferior search engine is all.

Hahahaha! Yahoo and Dascoot sittin' in a tree s-e-r-x-i-n-g (Closest I could get to searching and still fit)

Oh.. searching.. I thought you meant like h-u-m-p-i-n-g or the other word that starts with an F but I can't use it in the VERB tense, only the ADJECTIVE tense (I love Bono!) and I was gonna say.. I don't like it THAT much.. lol

I think that was oft-quoted well before rush hour came along. Circa: Tower Of Babel.

well thanx guys your are the greatest!! ill take you advice and do a search nextime..

ps i think google rox!!

hehe

Back