Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

Tay

Reaction score
I am totally digging this movie. People are saying that this is a movie for stoners... I disagree, it's a well needed teen comedy. Anyway, the song I'm talking about is not 'Let's Get Retarted" by the Black Eyed Peas, I'm talking about the second one, that starts after Neil Patrick Harris starts singing "Lapdance". The text starts after that (intern?) askes them "Why?". It sound like their singing: "Why, why do you always kick me when I'm?"

Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle Trailer

Originally posted by Tay+Jul 15 2004, 12:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tay @ Jul 15 2004, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I am totally digging this movie.[/b]
How? It hasn't even come out yet.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tay
@Jul 15 2004, 12:40 AM
the song I'm talking about is not 'Let's Get Retarted" by the Black Eyed Peas[/quote]It's "Let's Get It Started*."

Are you serious? I really can't tell if you're joking or not.
"Let's Get I Started" is the radio edit, not the original song title.

I was talking about the track in the trailer. I thought it was single version (radio edit) of the song.

The Black Eyed Peas song is actually titled "Let's Get Retarded." They re-recorded and re-named the radio version called "Let's Get It Started" (which was included on a re-release of their album) and was used for that ESPN ad that was airing a month or so ago. I'm pretty sure you hear the original version in the trailer.

Anyway... The song from the movie's trailer you're asking about is called "Right Now" by SR-71. Link goes to available audio sample, track 2.

the track in the trailer is lets get retarded.

the radio/tv edit is lets get it started

I prefer "Let's Get Retarded" more. Sounds better IMO.

trailer

Song in the end?

Sounds like the same band in the Dodgeball trailer...anyone knows the band?

AH ok sorry for that but thanks!
Do you know if that's the same band as the trailer song in dodgeball?

No idea. I know Dodgeball has been discussed in other threads, use search to find em. I don't have time to post the link right now--sorry!

ok i don't know how the song does cause there where no lyrics..

But it starts in the trailer when they pick up the hitchhiker?

Did you try searching the Forums. This has been answered before.

For the promotion of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle DVD, in the beginning before the Black Eyed Peas started playing "Let's Get it Started" there was a guitar playing. I need to know what that song is!! Thanks!!

I've been trying to find this punk / rock song from the "Harold and Kumar go to white castle" trailer. The only word I can understand from hearing it in the Harold and Kumar trailer is "Why".

So has anyone heard this? It comes in halfway in the trailer, as Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) is in Harold and Kumar's car. It's an uptempo pop-punk song from the last couple of years.

Here is a link to the trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/haro...umar/large.html

Thanks for any help.

Back