Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

soter

Reaction score
There's a song in Harold & Kumar goto White Castle that isn't on the soundtrack -- or at least I don't think it is... The song is played when Harold & Kumar first get in their car to goto white castle...

I didn't have any luck with lyric searches...

The Soundtrack track listing isn't very helpful, besides giving you the song names (no artists)... And, the lisitng at IMDb.com is short. I can't find any audio samples from the soundtrack either. But, maybe those will be a place to start.

Neither did I -- I was hoping someone was familiar with the song itself because it isn't actually on the soundtrack (which I bought) :(

"Rock" by Lexicon, from their new "Youth Is Yours" album. Their older song "The Official (Click Click Pow)" (from their "It's The L" album) also appears in the movie, and is heard in that MP3 you posted during the part where Kumar tells Harold "try something new".

Check out www.lexiconmusic.com

Speaking of Harold and kumar, what is the name of the song that plays durning the trailer of the movie? It is on the Harold and Kumar website.

This had already been answerred but for the sake of convenience these are the two songs used in the trailer...

The Black Eyed Peas -- Let's get Retarded
SR-71 -- Right Now

Can someone tell me what songs are on the movie that are not featured on the soundtrack. I know that there are other songs becuase i saw their title at the end of the credits.

Thanks

Exactly what i was looking for! :lol: :D

I wonder why they did'nt put those songs on the soundtrack... They were good songs. ;)

What is the song that plays during the credits? Its all instrumental if i understand correctly. At first i thought it was "5ves" by Heiruspecs, but thats not it, i dont think. Anyone know?

What is the song that is playing when Harold and Kumar finally get to white castle and are eating burgers? Its like a remix of some classical voice-less song.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by roadrunnersk@Jul 15 2005, 01:15 PM
What is the song that is playing when Harold and Kumar finally get to white castle and are eating burgers? Its like a remix of some classical voice-less song.... :ph34r:
It's some kind of remix of "2001: A Space Odyssey" or something.

Okay, this song occurs when Neil Patrick Harris is driving by Harold and Kumar after they fall off the cheetah. NPH is riding by with some women, out of the top of the car. There is a rap song playing. Anyone know what the song is called, and/or who it is by? Thanks

Have a question about the same type of thing I dont know if its the same song but when NPH first steals the car when harold and kumar come outside there is a song playing with heavy base as hes trying away...thats the same song or different?

Originally posted by m0x921@Aug 24 2005, 06:57 PM
Have a question about the same type of thing I dont know if its the same song but when NPH first steals the car when harold and kumar come outside there is a song playing with heavy base as hes trying away...thats the same song or different?
No, that's "Gangsta Gangsta" by J. Sagatti and D. Black.

Back