Happy Birthday Zelda!

Originally posted by rewep+Apr 17 2006, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Apr 17 2006, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 17 2006, 03:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Apr 16 2006, 10:44 PM
I didn't know Zelda was that old... :huh:

Speaking of games, how many damn Final Fantasy Games are out? Last time I checked it was like eleven...the shit won't stop!  :blink:

Did you just refer to Final Fantasy as 'shit'? :mellow:
No... couldn't be. I know this because anyone who would dare to insult Final Fantasy around me would get themselves fucking cut. [/b][/quote]
No, I wasn't refering to Final Fantasy as actual poo! :angry: Damn it! I use shit all the time, so don't be gettin angry mo fo's!!! :annoyed:

Yes, but I love them all. Except XI, I'm not into the whole online gaming thing.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 18 2006, 11:54 AM
Well some of the Final Fantasies were shitty. :rolleyes:
No, they were all good in their own way. VIII was my personal favorite, even though everyone else hated it. IX was probably the best so far though, even though X was prettier.

Yeah FFIX all the way. That was easily the best. FFX was good, but the voices shat me to tears, and because it was dubbed over, you spent 10% of your playing time just waiting for the characters to stop moving after they finished speaking. (if you've played the game, you know what i mean). Thus, FFX wins. It was just so purty, even in hindsight. And the FMVs. PHWOAR! Although FFVI wins in terms of pure story. If they redid FFVI in 3D, it would be the greatest game EVAR.

*drools*

i liked 6, loved 7 and enjoyed 9. 10 was nice and pretty but that was kinda it... ive got all of them up to 6 on my pc lol

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 19 2006, 08:33 PM
i liked 6, loved 7 and enjoyed 9. 10 was nice and pretty but that was kinda it... ive got all of them up to 6 on my pc lol
shhh...you have to be careful in case the man is listening.... (or reading as the case may be)

I'm sure what you meant to say was that you bought them all for gameboy/nes/snes and then decided to back them all up on your computer in rom format....

don't worry i'm not really that paranoid. :lol:

:evil: And dwarves are stupid. So are dragons! Bwa ha ha ha

I liked 7, 8 and 9 were ok, 10 was a little stupid but the graphics were good and the battle system was one of my favorites. I got Auron and Tidas to max damage pretty quick but I couldn't find enough goddamn dark matter to apply to their weapons to break the damage barrier! Did anyone try the Monster Arena stuff on the Thunder Plains, that shit was tough.

Back