HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVI TATER!

Pots are cute, my husband is cut everywhere but has this tiny little pot belly and it's good for holdin at night.

Too much cut is icky. I don't wanna see a man digesting his own food.

What was that thing, ladies? The cut above the pelvis? I think we called it the scap..?? Anyway, yeah that's hot.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 28 2006, 12:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 28 2006, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 27 2006, 10:51 PM
6am = really early or really late?
b. [/b][/quote]
Excellant choice. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 28 2006, 05:08 AM

What was that thing, ladies? The cut above the pelvis? I think we called it the scap..?? Anyway, yeah that's hot.
Yeah. :wub: Ryan Reynolds has one.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 28 2006, 01:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 28 2006, 01:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 28 2006, 01:50 AM
Redheads are shekshy, and I... have had too much wine

*sways back and forth*
Tall drunk guys are hot. [/b][/quote]
We're also a health hazard to short people, especially when we're swaying back and forth

:naughty: @ caren's apple bottoms

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 28 2006, 11:07 PM
:naughty: @ caren's apple bottoms
:lol: How many you think she has? She ain't the five assed monkey. :lol:

I can't help it I'm inexperienced in horny guy talk. I need a role model :(

*raises hand* OK now say you wanna put your peep in her bajingo.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 28 2006, 06:08 AM

INDEED we called it the scap.

Back