HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVI TATER!

Originally posted by andy+Apr 27 2006, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 27 2006, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 27 2006, 10:46 PM
I saw.. hahaha.. ok don't get mad at me or nothing.. I saw a dude riding his bike across the street on my way to Denny's at like 6 am this morning, and I thought "Damn! That looks just like Andy!" Hahahh then I realized it was a chick. :lol: :lol: I'm sorry man but it was so funny. :kiss:
Oh, that's all right. A lot of customers will walk up to the counter and see me looking at the machine. "Excuse me, miss, can you help me?" <_< [/b][/quote]
When I worked at Sweet Tomatoes my hair was ubershort:

only sample I could find

And people - mostly old men - would come up while I had my back turned in the bakery area and be all "Excuse me young man? Could I get a muffin please?" And I'd be all "Get your own fuckin muffin you bastard" under my breath and then out loud I'd just ignore em til they realized I was about 5 inches shorter and much curvier than the other guys there.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 28 2006, 12:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 28 2006, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Apr 27 2006, 10:36 PM
Ravi. *nods*
ANDY!!! *kisses both cheeks over and over* [/b][/quote]
*then holds him at arms length with
<--- this look*

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 28 2006, 12:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 28 2006, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 28 2006, 12:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Apr 27 2006, 10:36 PM
Ravi. *nods*

ANDY!!! *kisses both cheeks over and over*
*then holds him at arms length with
<--- this look* [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Andy I think your mail-order husband just e-raped you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 27 2006, 11:09 PM

When I worked at Sweet Tomatoes my hair was ubershort:

only sample I could find

And people - mostly old men - would come up while I had my back turned in the bakery area and be all "Excuse me young man? Could I get a muffin please?"
B) Serves you right, for dyeing red hair :wub: to black... :angry: :)

That ain't black! It was like.. dark auburn. But yeah I looked awful with it that dark.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 28 2006, 12:48 AM
That ain't black! It was like.. dark auburn. But yeah I looked awful with it that dark.
no, I meant.... You see, what I was... That was an attempt at... *sigh*

actually, you look gorgeous... :) I have a thing for red hair.. :( B)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 28 2006, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 28 2006, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 28 2006, 12:48 AM
no, I meant.... You see, what I was... That was an attempt at... *sigh*

actually, you look gorgeous... :) I have a thing for red hair.. :( B) [/b][/quote]
Sure sure sure.. go ahead and put that foot back in ya mouth.. :eek:k:

:p

Redheads are shekshy, and I... have had too much wine

*sways back and forth*

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 AM
And people - mostly old men - would come up while I had my back turned in the bakery area and be all "Excuse me young man? Could I get a muffin please?"
When I'm wearing a ponytail I get mistaken for a guy from behind! :lol: My work uniform is not feminine at all. <_< It doesn't help that my body has a slight atheletic build. I mean come on! How many guys do you see with apple bottoms?! :angry:

yyou're so beautiful!!! *slobbers over adtunes girls*

i'm so attractive right now

i must go. goodnight corean goodnight anyone else who's still up maybe. sweet dreams!

:)

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 28 2006, 01:50 AM
Redheads are shekshy, and I... have had too much wine

*sways back and forth*
Tall drunk guys are hot.

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 28 2006, 01:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 28 2006, 01:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 AM
When I'm wearing a ponytail I get mistaken for a guy from behind! :lol: My work uniform is not feminine at all. <_< It doesn't help that my body has a slight atheletic build. I mean come on! How many guys do you see with apple bottoms?! :angry: [/b][/quote]
Apple bottom eh? :naughty: *chomp chomp*

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 28 2006, 02:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 28 2006, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 28 2006, 01:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic
@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 AM

When I'm wearing a ponytail I get mistaken for a guy from behind! :lol: My work uniform is not feminine at all. <_< It doesn't help that my body has a slight atheletic build. I mean come on! How many guys do you see with apple bottoms?! :angry:
Apple bottom eh? :naughty: *chomp chomp* [/b][/quote]
Not so bad yourself :naughty:

G'night Anthony :peace:

Back