HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREAN!

Alright but we're putting double the amount of candles on your cake. I dunno what that means... <_<

I'm losing it. Just wait till everyone is back tomorrow. Spankings are ON!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 03:44 AM
I'm losing it. Just wait till everyone is back tomorrow. Spankings are ON!
It's totally wrong that mind is really in the gutter right now with all the spanking. Leather whips...me in some sheets...everyone else in black dominatrix clothing...OMG! Somethings wrong with me... :eek:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 04:00 AM
Didja get the day off?
Ohh, I forget to tell you! My very pregnant, moody, twin laid the verbal smackdown on my boss so we got the entire weekend off! Including Monday! God I love her...still I don't know what I'm doing tommorow...well todayish. <_< I know my peeps got something planned. I won't get my full day of sleep... Oh, I also forgot to tell you that my twin and I have the same job. Well, not the same but, we work at the same place...

Were you two dressed the same as children? That could be why you work together now.. :ph34r: I think Mel should bestow doppelganger status on you.

Yeah... <_< and we hated it. We hardly dress the same now. Unless it's by accident and that rarely happens. Sometimes will both wake up and wear the exact color scheme but, that's it.

I'm surprised she hasn't yet. I think everyone else knows that I'm a twin... :unsure:

So, she's having a baby.. And how do you feel about being auntie?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 04:16 AM
So, she's having a baby.. And how do you feel about being auntie?
Well, I'm okay with it. She's the one all loosin her marbles now. It's too late now. It's like pregnancy finally dawned on her. Like she was never carrying a baby in the first place. Besides, I knew before she even knew that she was pregnant. I kept having dreams about me and this kid, and he looked just like me. But, I knew that I wasn't pregnant so it had to be her. Not to mention that my grams kept dreaming about fish...

But, I'm calm about it. My mother was upset for about two months because she felt that she was putting her future on hold--she's okay now. Sis get's more clothes than I do daily.

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 24 2006, 01:22 AM
She's the one all loosin her marbles now.
OOoo marbles watch out for 4swrds...I'm just sayin..

Yeah when you get pregnant unexpectedly it kinda turns your life upside down for awhile. Not my personal experience but a former roommate...and then she kindly informed me that I should start looking for another place to live. My best friend since 4 yrs old...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 24 2006, 04:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 24 2006, 04:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 24 2006, 01:22 AM
She's the one all loosin her marbles now.
OOoo marbles watch out for 4swrds...I'm just sayin..

Yeah when you get pregnant unexpectedly it kinda turns your life upside down for awhile. Not my personal experience but a former roommate...and then she kindly informed me that I should start looking for another place to live. My best friend since 4 yrs old...[/b][/quote]
:eek: Well, I can understand her position but, were you really hurt? Mad?

Back