HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREAN!

Pregnant women are insane. And they KNOW they're insane while they're being insane, and they don't give a FUCK.

It was a whole thing that started spinning out of control when she found her new boyfriend. I left for Hawaii, their thing turned into something else, he started staying over and we had an agreement bout stuff like that, she was talking marriage after 2 months together, she gets pregnant at 4 months, and I'm outta there. I was mad that she couldn't see or didn't care how this was affecting me. I made RADICAL changes in my life to move into this house with her. It ended badly and yesterday I saw her and baby since August 05. Whew..

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 04:30 AM
Pregnant women are insane. And they KNOW they're insane while they're being insane, and they don't give a FUCK.
You said it...I'm afraid of my twin right about now and I try to distance myself away from her yet, all she seems to want to do is stay under me all day! It's nerve racking. We're twins for godsake! Are bond is strong enough.

Damn, Erin. You're a nice person. I would have done the same thing though. I sometimes put everyone else's needs before mines and I would have went out of my way to make things easy for her too. It's not a good thing all the time when I get hurt in the end and I'm learning that now. Well, sorry to be mean, but she'll get hers when her kid turns out bad as hell. Karma always comes back to bite you in the ass one way or another... <_<

So sweet! Happy Birthday to you..and the whole song and dance :p

Thank guys! My mother has something secretly planned and so does my aunt/uncle and two best friends. And they are evil, won't give me any clues... <_<

haha, I'm 19. I don't have a fake I.D. so no clubbin just yet...thanks a_iver and cultclassic. :)

Thanks Rhon's :)

Foshizzle Garret ;)

What's with the face Jen? :huh:

I just got back in from Ruby Tuesday. One of my best friends and a friend took my sis and I out to eat...I have more peeps coming in later so I don't know what else is gonna happen.

Back