HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDERSON!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 12 2006, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 12 2006, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jul 12 2006, 10:53 PM
He's the frickin girl in the relationship. "I'm tired, have a headache" or whatever. I just don't get it. :(
OH MY GOD, right?? I swear dude, the closer I get to thirty the worse I get. He needs to either snap to or get me a hooker, shit. [/b][/quote]
:lol: Oh I know! It was like 10x worse when I was preggo, I thought I was going to lose my damn mind! But yeah seriously, I would totally leave him the hell alone if he just got me a fill-in or something.

Originally posted by leone+Jul 12 2006, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 12 2006, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jul 12 2006, 10:53 PM
:lol: I guess so man. He's the frickin girl in the relationship. "I'm tired, have a headache" or whatever. I just don't get it. :(
I saw this news story that said that headaches are a pro rather than a con for pizza. [/b][/quote]
:lol: EVERYTHING's a pro for me!! :)

:lol: Right?

"My shoelaces are untied.. time for pizza!"

"Water bill went up $30.. time for pizza!"

:lol: Exactly.

Okay, :( I hafta go to bed now. I'll come back as soon as I can.

Oh and just to let you know, Connor is doing much better. You can barely tell there was anything wrong. The steroids must have helped because he is getting movement back on the right side of his face now. :)

That's good. :)

G'nite Rhonda. Hurry back! :naughty:

Yay for babies!! Come play with us again soon, we miss you. :wub:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 13 2006, 05:08 AM
:lol: Exactly.

Okay, :( I hafta go to bed now. I'll come back as soon as I can.

Oh and just to let you know, Connor is doing much better. You can barely tell there was anything wrong. The steroids must have helped because he is getting movement back on the right side of his face now. :)
plus, he can now lift a car! :)

:mellow:

:( ok bad stereoid joke

anyway happy hes ok :)

Back