HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDERSON!

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney+Jul 11 2006, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ballz Mahoney @ Jul 11 2006, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 10 2006, 09:16 PM
How much monies did you get?
$350 [/b][/quote]
Can I have some? :)

Haha we're playing Lake House again! See you suckas next year.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 11 2006, 02:57 PM
Haha we're playing Lake House again! See you suckas next year.
:lol: Perfect cuz I thought it was '05.

Sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday. Your birthday is on my anniversary! :) (Hopefully at least you got some pizza cause I didn't get jack. Crap! Did I say that out loud? Am I still talking out loud?? :blink: :unsure: ... *backs out of the thread slowly*)

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!

Why for didn't you get pizza? Did the hubby start taking some courses at Melissa's Old Man's School Of Denying?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 12 2006, 09:48 PM
HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!

Why for didn't you get pizza? Did the hubby start taking some courses at Melissa's Old Man's School Of Denying?
:lol: I guess so man. He's the frickin girl in the relationship. "I'm tired, have a headache" or whatever. I just don't get it. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 12 2006, 10:53 PM
He's the frickin girl in the relationship. "I'm tired, have a headache" or whatever. I just don't get it. :(
OH MY GOD, right?? I swear dude, the closer I get to thirty the worse I get. He needs to either snap to or get me a hooker, shit.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 12 2006, 10:53 PM
:lol: I guess so man. He's the frickin girl in the relationship. "I'm tired, have a headache" or whatever. I just don't get it. :(
I saw this news story that said that headaches are a pro rather than a con for pizza.

Back