Guess What??

:lol: That's the hardest part!! I pretty much can figure out the rest of it, but the date is tough!!

Well, date of engagement kinda sucks because of the weather.. when did y'all meet? When's his birthday?

blah, they're all lame. I want a fall wedding, since we're having it in New England, I think. But somehow the idea of a nighttime winter wedding, with all candles and me wearing this white cape thing (over my dress!) sounds so fun too. The winter weddings closer to Christmas and stuff tend to be cheaper, and the places tend to come pre-decorated!! So I'm not sure. I know for SURE no summer wedding, and most likely no spring (I'm just "eh" about spring.)

Oooh good point about the winter wedding.. ok so maybe make it the anniversary of the day he proposed or something. :)

It could be!! Weird thing is, my sister ALSO got engaged about 3 weeks ago!!! Hahaha!! So we need to kind of coordinate, so my parents don't have heart attacks. Winter might be fun, if we could find a place that was all cozy, maybe w/ a fireplace, or something.

Wow 3 months apart, sounds like my cousins, they all got married in like 1 year and there was like 3 of them.

:lol: 3 weeks, 3 months, it's all going to end up colliding at some point or another, LOL. We DO have very different tastes though, so this could get interesting.......

You two just need to Greek wrestle each other and get it over with.

OMFG MJ im sooooo sorry

i havent congratulated you yet.....how embarassing :unsure:

so....grats

(oh and the winter thing sounds beautiful)

Originally posted by MeganJane@Dec 17 2005, 10:02 PM
So guess what? I got engaged today!!!
Sorry I'm late but

CONGRATS!!! :) :)

Back