Guess What??

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!! First of all, I can't believe I'm actually home, and online, on a Saturday night. :D I am SO happy!!!!! Yay!!

So guess what? I got engaged today!!! I can't believe it!! I just wanted to share w/ all of you! So I may not be online too long tonight, I am BEAT, it's been a LONG day, but I wanted to say hi, and share the news!

So I guess I can cross you off my list.

Damn.

J/K

Congratulations!

Originally posted by MeganJane@Dec 17 2005, 10:02 PM
Hi guys!! First of all, I can't believe I'm actually home, and online, on a Saturday night. :D I am SO happy!!!!! Yay!!

So guess what? I got engaged today!!! I can't believe it!! I just wanted to share w/ all of you! So I may not be online too long tonight, I am BEAT, it's been a LONG day, but I wanted to say hi, and share the news!
OH MY GODDDD!!! I TOLD you!!! Hahahh that's so freakin awesome you bride to be you!!! :wub: :wub:

DISH! NOW!

grats B)

i do not understand the being home on saturday part, though, i would kill to be able to go out right now

Hehehe!! What kind of dish? The details? Ok, long story short:

We're in CT this weekend w/ his fam, took the train into NYC to walk around and see Christmas stuff. We went to the Met, just b/c we've never been. And in front of some Egyptian temple thing, he starts fiddling around w/ his backpack, and pulls out the ring. I was SHOCKED. It's been just nuts ever since!! I'm so exhausted, I can't believe it. I'm still not thinking straight at all...

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 17 2005, 10:34 PM
grats B)

i do not understand the being home on saturday part, though, i would kill to be able to go out right now
Ah, but you see, you're not 28. I've been "party girl", out 4, 5, 6, 7 nights a week for about 9 years now...it starts to wear on you after a while, trust me. I am SO happy to be laying in bed now!!

Congradulations MJ!! :)

I'm glad to be home tonight too. Nice to relax once in a while.

Not me I wanna go OUTTTTT.

*jumping up and down* So didja take a picture of the ring for us? You got a date? What are your colors??

FINE!! :angry:

If you don't care, then i'm cutting it all off!!

Back