Grey's Anatomy Season 4

does anyone know the song that was played at the end of the show...female singer.

Hey, if anyone can help me it would be wonderful!
I was wondering what the song is from the first season, from episode 5.
Its the last song, where Izzy's patient tells her that he had a bowel movement (haha)
and Christina thanks Burke for the coffee.
If anyone can help me it would be AWESOME

One of THESE??

Shake Your Groove Thing - 04/24/05
Edge of the Ocean : Ivy
Evil : Interpol
Money Girl : Dee
Sparkle Me : Buffseeds
Tiger, My Friend : Psapp
Wake Up : The Ditty Bops

"Sparkle Me" by Buffseeds plays at the end of the episode

"Tiger, My Friend" by Psapp plays when Burke gives Cristina a coffee

Anyone know the name of the song that plays before the ending song about the time she was finishing up with the heart surgery on last weeks episode?

Anyone know the song that plays at the beginning of this episode, where Christina and Meredith are dancing?

I already checked the Music Guide over at ABC's website and it hasn't been updated yet. Just wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the song off the top of their head.

Really want to get this song today.

I figured it out. If anyone else is wondering the song is called 'Movie Star' by Roisin Murphy.

Does anyone know the full listing of music in this episode? I'm most interested in the music in the middle of the episode... I think it was Meredith is getting a pep talk from the Chief.

Whats the song playing in the beginning? It sounds like M.I.A. No luck though

only caught a bit of it. but it did sound like M.I.A. and it also sounded a little like nelly furtado's "maneater". did you happen to catch any of the lyrics?

No it wasn't maneater. I did catch the lyrics but I don't remember :( and abc.com isn't updated yet. this is going to cause me to go insane

Still got westsiders who haven't seen it yet Erika. ;)

Oh shoot. I thought today was the 5th. I'm sorry guys. It's the Crash into me part 2. Fitz thats sounds like a personal problem to me. Not everyone is cool enough to be Texan ;)

Back