Grey's Anatomy Season 4

Peachtacular

Reaction score
In the episode where Alex has to "babysit" the teenage girl in the wheelchair, he brings her to the lunch area with the rest of the interns. This is when Izzie is mad at Alex for their bad date and the rest of the hospital staff finds out about Meredith and Derek (I think). The pop song that plays in the background is done by a female and most audibly says "oh no" a lot. The video for the song was on MTV but I can't remember her name or the song title and the Grey's music guide didn't have anything that rang a bell. If you can help, it's much appreciated!

I think you might have the ep wrong, and that it's actually the next one "Something To Talk About", making the song "Chewing Gum" by Annie.

I was wondering if anyone knew the ending song- lyrics are "we all move on"- band sounds familiar but ???

Thanks & have a fantastic weekend!

Originally posted by gingeredpear@Oct 5 2007, 07:55 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew the ending song- lyrics are "we all move on"- band sounds familiar but ???

Thanks & have a fantastic weekend!
I really loved that song too so thanks for figuring that out!

Thank you so much for figuring out that song..I really liked it too!

Does anyone know the song that was playing when Izzie found Charlie a.k.a. Really Old Guy dead in the wheel chair? I am pretty sure it was by The Perishers... just don't know the name of the song.

ARGH!!!!

yes please!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW??

that song was amazing and now of course theyre playing yet another amazing song!

but yes, please help!

Wow thanks :unsure: I'm usually lighting a cigarette when I hear that. :p

Grey's Anatomy is one of the few shows I know of that makes a point of their music and of listing what the songs are. Go to abc.com and Grey's Anatomy. Under music guide they not only tell you the name, artist and label, but also when it was played inthe episode!

could someone kindly ID the song that was playing at the end? the singer sounds really familiar...

Does anyone know the song that played when alex went into the operating room to check on his OLD intern? Slow, male vocals...

Back