GreenPeace

Geedougg

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how to find the background music in the GreenPeace commercial about Wind Power. In the commercial it says (written on the screen) that Wind Power could supply the world's Electricity needs two times over. Has anyone seen that commercial? I'm looking for the background music. Thanks in advance for any information anyone might give me.

- Geedougg

Well, the music is different at first when there's images of smog and horror being shown, and then it changes into a slightly more upbeat music with a woman (or women) singing nothing in particular. There's no words, they're just, you know, singing by using their voice like "aaaah". Sorry if that's too vague a description but I honestly don't know anything more about it. And there's only so much I can convey via the written (typed) word. I hope that helps somewhat.

Yeah I've even visited the Greenpeace.org website but none of the videos there were what I was looking for.... Thanks anyway for your help. I guess this (and the other commercial I was looking for) don't have music that can be found.

Back