GMC SUV commercial

toocaffeinated

Reaction score
A new version of "I'll stop the world and melt with you". I know this question is coming.......so the answer is: Nouvelle Vague (by Nouvelle Vague). The whole CD kicks butt. All the songs are remakes of 80's classics done in bossa nova style.

Originally posted by toocaffeinated@Jan 31 2007, 09:43 AM
A new version of "I'll stop the world and melt with you". I know this question is coming.......so the answer is: Nouvelle Vague (by Nouvelle Vague). The whole CD kicks butt. All the songs are remakes of 80's classics done in bossa nova style.
I quite like this one, suits the picture very well

GMC Acadia TV commercial "crossover" 60s (2007)

my sister saw this commercial she thinks it was a GMC she loved the music but doesnt know the name it had the stop sign pull up from the ground and there was look like peices of paper falling down and it all came together as a GMC truck or SUV something about out of this world, if this makes sence and any one know what song it was please post.

sounds like GMC Acadia
song title: "I Melt With You"
artist/band: Nouvelle Vague

Originally posted by vicinbrook@Feb 10 2007, 12:11 PM
thanks for replying but thats not it
this one?
but still it's the same music in it

or you can search "GMC Sierra commercial" in youtube if that's the one you are looking for

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know the artist who sings "I'll Stop The World..." in the new GMC Acadia crossover SUV commercial? It's definitely a woman singing and she slows down the song a bit compared to the original.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hi!

Does anyone know the song that's used in the GMC Arcadia car commerical. It's sort of jazzy with a female singer.
There lyrics are:

I'll stop the world and melt with you.....
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time....
I'll stop the world and melt with you.

That's all that's heard in the commercial

Back